Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shatrughan Sinha Sonakshi together at Kaun Banega Crorepati Bhojpuri Edition


(1) Not surprise because now a day it’s really common that at most of Bollywood Events – Both Father Daughter Sonakshi Sinha and Shatrughan all together and now this time its Bhojpuri edition of Kaun Banega Crorepati which hosted by him and her will appear at this Indian Reality Show.

He said that, “Yes. She is going to be on the hot seat. Audiences will finally get to see us together on screen. She should not expect any easy questions just because she's my daughter. You'll be surprised to know she took the initiative. She asked me if she could participate. I happily agreed. She's an intelligent girl. I know she'll conduct herself well.”

"That's strange because my mother spoke to us in the dialect. I'm brushing it up for KBC. It isn't difficult. Bhojpuri has direct links with Hindi. So mastering it is no problem."

"Sonakshi will follow. From the film industry I'll also invite Salman Khan to be on the hotseat."

She said that, "It will be great! I love the show.

Although I don't speak Bhojpuri I can understand it. It would fun to be quizzed by dad."

(2) Do you know that, “she carries a spare pair of clothes in her bag all the time?” Not... I am also do not know the reason, will find sure will share here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment